As a REALTOR selling real estate in Lexington since 1987, Joyce Murphy has three decades of extensive experience helping buyers and sellers find homes in Lexington and surrounding communities. She is a top-producing agent who has made real estate a family affair, partnering with her daughter, Meaghan, to form The Murphy Group to represent beautiful homes in Lexington and surrounding towns. Joyce is a lifelong resident of Lexington and has immersed herself in the community while also remaining dedicated to her career, serving as Director and on the Board of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS.
Joyce welcomes the opportunity to work with you to help sell your property or you find your dream home. When you work with The Murphy Group, you and your family receive personal guidance, expertise and resources that come from over 40 years combined experience in Real Estate in the area.
Reach out to Joyce today to start the process of buying or selling your home.
– Greater Boston Real Estate Board
– Top Producer
– Realtor since 1987 – 30 years in Lexington
– Married with 3 children who used both public & private schools in the area
– Lexington resident and native
– Enjoy – golf, yoga & bridge
– 30 years in real estate in Lexington
– Full time agent
– Past Director of Mass. Association of Realtors
– Past Board Member of Greater Boston Association of Realtors
– Areas Covered
– Lexington, Lincoln, Bedford, Concord, Belmont, Arlington, Winchester & surrounding communities.